A Beautiful Celebration For World Vegan Day
At The Lucy Rose Organic Beauty Boutique
Vegans can celebrate World Vegan Day on the 1 November 2009 with a free vegan-friendly travel hand cream and an exclusive 10% discount off the beautiful collection of natural and organic cosmetic products at The Lucy Rose Organic Beauty Boutique, http://www.lucyrose.biz/. The boutique has a new section dedicated to the vegan lifestyle, where you can rest assured that any of the gorgeous ranges and respected brand names on sale have been either accredited by The Vegan Society, or are vegan-friendly and totally natural and organic.
This sophisticated new on-line organic beauty boutique houses a desirable selection of the best organic skincare and cosmetic products so that you can be confident of glowing, healthy skin which is not troubled by any chemical nasties. At the same time, the vegan section will guarantee that the products, or their ingredients, have not at any stage been tested on animals.
The new section is growing fast, but you can expect to find:
- THE PUREST SKIN CARE: The Natural Elements rangeis a professional certifiedorganic skin care range which is produced in the UKand is Vegan and Vegetarian Society approved. Thiscollection has unique products specifically fordry, oily or combination skin, as well as anti-ageing solutions and eye care. It is renowned for its effectivenessresulting in beingvoted ‘The World’s Most Natural Effective Skin Care’ by Today’s Therapist. The new 100% botanical range from Dr Wendy’s has been created by a vegan, for vegans, and uses the purest natural and organic ingredients sourced from the land that is 100% in touch with nature – New Zealand.
- FASHION FORWARD MAKEUP: Lavera Trend is a naturalvegan-friendly make uprange for all skin types, even those with sensitive or hyper-allergenic skin, which offers co-ordinated natural colours and an extensive suite of products. Inika mineral make up promises great application and a beautiful finish, and has a loyal following among vegans.
- THE BODY BEAUTIFUL: Green People has an extensive range of natural and organic treatments for the whole body, which are Vegan Society, Soil Association and Organic Food Federation approved. Or try the reinvigorating body collection from Essentially Yours which blends essential oils to create bathing and hair products which are set to stimulate all the senses.
- LET YOUR HAIR DOWN: You won’t have to with the extensive vegan-friendly collection from Essentially Yours.
- NAIL IT: Spoil your hands with SpaRitual hand and nail care, and finish off with a formaldehyde-free polish from Zoya.
Lucy Rose provides an inspiring on-line experience for vegans who genuinely care about good quality natural ingredients, what they put on their bodies, where it comes from and how it has been produced. Postage and packing is free on all UK orders received, regardless of the size, with most deliveries arriving within 1-2 days.
To claim your exclusive World Vegan Day discount, use code VEGAN at the http://www.lucyrose.biz/ checkout. Offer eligible until 30 November 2009.