A Root to Greener Living
One Tree Sapling Planted for Every Bed Sold
Go green this Earth Day (22nd April) and do it in style, in a sustainable and beautiful handmade wooden bed from award winning bed and sleep specialist Warren Evans.
Not only are you guaranteed a good night’s sleep*, but for every bed sold up to and including 22nd April, Warren Evans will donate one tree sapling to be planted in London by Trees for Cities, an independent charity that works with local communities on tree planting projects in urban areas.
Earth Day is an international event where companies and individuals around the world join forces to promote awareness and appreciation for the Earth’s environment.
The Warren Evans Bed Collection features a selection of affordable and stylish handcrafted wooden beds. Choose from:
- The best-selling High Headboard frames, designed with sloping headboards, ideal for lazy weekends in bed, and designed to accommodate underbed storage units
- The Space Saving Range, which comes in wooden and upholstered options, is based upon a floating design where the frame is tucked away under the mattress. This creates a unique sense of space whilst allowing for hidden storage, ideal for those looking to make the most of small spaces.
Joe Chown, Marketing & Communications Manager at Trees for Cities, says: “We’re thrilled to be receiving support from customers of Warren Evans. With responsibly sourced wood, and a sapling donated with special sales, we hope people will sleep easy in the knowledge that their bed has been ethically produced.”
So with the high quality of Warren’s products and his ethical practice you can jump into an amazing bed with a clear conscience this Earth Day – sweet dreams!
Pictured above: The Apple Bed, doubles from £295.00.
* Warrens’ most recent customer satisfaction survey reveals that a Warren Evans mattress gives you a better night’s sleep
By phone: 020 7693 8990
* 158a Camden Street, London, NW1 9PA
* Arch 8, Grant Road, Clapham, London, SW11 2NU
* 240 Trussley Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 7PP
*7a Ezra Street, London, E2 7RH (off Columbia Road Flower Market)
* 1 Elmfield Road, Bromley BR1 1LW