Lumoi Recycling Jewellery Service
Lumoi.com is an ethical jewellery company and we do all we can to protect our environment while supplying beautiful jewellery designs responsibly.
June 7th saw the launch of our recycle jewellery service, to help prevent broken & unwanted jewellery being thrown away.
Designing with perfectly good recycled materials keeps them in circulation preventing futher manufacture at the expense of our environment. It’s also incredibly rewarding to inject a new lease of life into something that would otherwise be discarded over time.
So how does it work? Simply put….
- Collect all of your unwanted jewellery, odd beads & chain etc (making sure you only raid your own jewellery box)
- Complete our simple online form at www.lumoi.com/recycling-service to notify us that you are sending items in & to receive your consignment number.
- Wrap each piece of jewellery separately (to avoid tangling) and package well in a sturdy box.
- Send your parcel to Lumoi, PO Box 50975 London E4 8XF (please don’t forget to insure your package)
- Await contact via e-mail which will contain your voucher. Please then confirm you are happy with the offer. (please confirm within 14 days of receiving the offer)
- Treat yourself to a gorgeous new piece of Jewellery from lumoi.com for your good deed!
To find out more about our service please visit www.lumoi.com/recycling-service where you’ll find our FAQ’s & T’s & C’s.