Starter Membership Features & Benefits
Ideal for small and new organisations that have a limited budget, but want to gain some exposure on the Internet and start building contacts. This package includes:
- Profile page with SEO benefits
- Ability to share social media details
- Ability to connect easily with other members on Twitter
- Listing in 1 category in the directory
- 1 blog post per month
- Opportunity to publish ads and generate revenue
Your profile page is a chance to show off your organisation, connect with customers and boost SEO:
- Be seen
- You can provide a full description of your organisation, products and services. This helps our users to identify with your organisation and arouses interest. There is also an area to boast about your ethical and environmental credentials helping you to stand apart from the crowd and connect with our socially and environmentally aware users.
- Make new contacts
- Your main contact details are prominent on the page, and downloadable as a vCard. This means that with one click, our users can download your details straight into their address book, enabling them to contact you easily and stay in touch.
- Connect and build your following on social media
- You can add your social media contact details to your profile, helping our users to connect with you through different mediums, some of which (Facebook for example) will be a long-term connection for you. In addition, you can connect to our business community and make new contacts and network, by using our TweepML service. This service helps you to connect to all the Ethical Junction members easily.
- Get your brand recognised
- Your profile includes a screenshot of your website to help our customers to recognise and remember your brand.
- Improve your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Your public profile has a URL unique to your business and built with SEO in mind, which helps users to find you more easily on our site. Ethical Junction also has a Google ranking of 6/10 and having multiple link-backs from our site will help to boost your own SEO and move you closer to the top of the listings of Google.
- Get found
- You can list your organisation in 1 category in our directory, helping our users to find you.
Post to our member’s blog to reach more consumers, engage in conversation with your target audience and boost SEO:
- Reach a wider audience
- You can post your news, competitions and articles on our member’s blog once a month. This will help you to reach a wider audience, and engage with more people that are interested in social and environmental issues. The ability to include hyperlinks in your post, gives you further opportunities to get link-backs to your site and boost SEO. In addition, our blog is automatically circulated on our Facebook and Twitter accounts, helping you to reach even more consumers, and many of our site users also subscribe to our RSS feed to receive regular updates from the blog. We also include a selection of the blog posts in our newsletters, giving you the potential to reach approximately 50,000 consumers in their homes.
Generate revenue by publishing our member’s ads on your own site:
- Generate revenue:
- You have the opportunity to become a publisher and display our member’s ads on your site. You will earn money for every impression on your site, adding another revenue stream to your income.