We are a relatively new practice formed by a small group of experienced professionals from the commercial world. We offer a traditional range of business advisory services but with a key difference. At ProEthica we believe that fair and ethical business means sustainable and profitable business. Our services and approach have been specifically developed with this in mind and encompass risk management, procurement, financial and strategic planning and regulatory compliance. We have experience in and offer our services to both the public and private sectors. We believe that those businesses, public bodies and service organisations who act to restore the trust and integrity that has been eroded over recent decades will become the leading lights for the future. We operate to high ethical standards in all areas, from minimising our carbon footprint to using ethically accredited suppliers. With ProEthica you only pay for the expertise and experience you require, not costly overheads.
Ethical and Environmental PolicyProEthica's ethical policy practices what it preaches:-
We adhere to the folliwing core principles
* Strong corporate governance – a top down understanding of what is key to making our business successful and ensuring compliance with current regulations and best practice.
* Operate in an open and fair manner - operate in a trustworthy and transparent manner and always treat our customers and suppliers fairly.
* Truely value our customers – not just pay lip service to customer concerns but listen and act on what they are telling us.
* Think and plan longer term – reject short termism and “quick profit at any cost”
* Ensure our carbon footprint is kept to a minimum. Using technology to minimise travel and where ever possible using green energy and renewables to power our offices.
* To encourage our clients and partners to operate to high ethical and environmental standards.
* To promote social responsibility in business.