GreenSteps is a specialist supplier of eco-friendly building materials and DIY products for the home. These include:
- GreenSteps timber framed triple glazed windows and doors - certified up to Passivhaus standard and we will not be beaten on price!
- Green building materials and systems
- Rainwater Harvesting systems
- Full timber frame house fabrication
- Underfloor heating systems
- Eco-paints, energy saving boilers, light bulbs, water saving gadgets and more can be purchased through the secure GreenSteps website (now with Extended Validation security with the green bar of trust) for delivery directly to your door.
For those undertaking building projects or home improvements, GreenSteps is a valuable resource. The site is packed full of useful and informative advice and we are happy to advise you on the greenest options for your home. All GreenSteps products can be delivered to anywhere in the UK.
GreenSteps products are also available through some of the country's leading retailers:
- GreenSteps Natural Eco-Paint is available at 61 Tesco stores - see www.greensteps.co.uk/paint for details
- GreenSteps EnviroLight energy saving LED bulbs are available at all John Lewis stores and online at www.greensteps.co.uk
- GreenSteps Tapmagic water saving tap adaptors are available at most B&Q stores
Ethical and Environmental Policy
GreenSteps Ltd. was established in 2006 to simplify the 'green' marketplace for everyone. A small family run business, GreenSteps helps inform you to be able to make decisions which will truly help the environment, you and our family's health, save you money and promote sustainable and responsible industries. GreenSteps pledges to guide you through the confusing green marketplace and to represent genuinely eco-friendly products in an honest way.
GreenSteps operates under a number of guiding principles which underpin everything that we strive to achieve. All the decisions that GreenSteps makes are governed by these principles:
Green education and information
Simplicity and clarity of information
'Best Practice' products
Health of home occupants
Affordability of products
Ease of use of products
If you don't see the information that you want to know about our products either on the label or on our website, please just ask, we are always happy to answer.
GreenSteps Limited is listed in the following categoriesHouse & Home / Products
Renewable Energy / Energy Efficiency & Saving
Architecture & Building / Building & Construction Products
House & Home / Eco Decorating