Make Hay Ethical E-Media
We provide beautiful, accessible website design and development for businesses, organisations and individuals who want to make a positive difference. We also run a green website hosting service run on renewable energy.
As a business we work in a responsible way - to the environment, people and our industry by implementing ethical and environmental policies and best practice in web standards.
We provide web design services and green hosting for websites big and small, from simple brochure or personal sites to busy online shops and content management systems. Just take a look at our client portfolio and you will see how wide and varied the websites are.
Ethical and Environmental Policy
We have an environmental policy which demonstrates the green practices that we currently use. It also helps us to consider and plan for what else we can be doing. Current practices include:
- Using a renewable electricity provider
- Website powered by Green Hosting
- Paper use is minimal but when needed we use recycled or FSC paper. Ink cartridges also recycled.
- Promotional materials printed on recycled / FSC paper with vegetable ink.
- Recycling old electrical equipment by re-use or disposal at WEEE centres.
- Business travel is kept to a minimum. When travel is necessary public and private transport is used. Carbon offsetting is purchased via our motor insurer.
- Services and equipment purchased from companies with positive green credentials (Such as Cooperative Bank, Green Stationery Company), second hand or the greenest suitable option.
Our full environmental and ethical policies can be found at our website http://www.makehay.co.uk
Make Hay Ethical E-Media is listed in the following categoriesInformation Technology / Web Designers
Information Technology / Hosting (Web sites, email)