Paperchasers is an award winning environmental B2B business providing high quality ethical office recycling services across Birmingham and the surrounding area.
We are the only recycling business in the West Midlands authorised to use the official 'Recycle At Work' branding. The company was set up by the winner of the West Midlands NES Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2007 to provide customer-driven bespoke recycling solutions. All materials are recycled as close to the source of production as possible in order to ensure a net carbon reduction. In addition to recycling collection services, the company also has an extensive range of indoor and outdoor bins and containers for sale and delivery of these items can be made across mainland UK.
Businesses can save £££'s on waste management costs by taking up a free recycling trial for 3 months (Eligibility & T&C's apply).
- Paper, cardboard, metals, plastics, polystyrene, electrical and electronic equipment, printer cartridges
- Security shredding to industry standards
- Extensive range of indoor & outdoor bins
- Tree planting & charity gift aid scheme
- Free recycling point posters
- Certificate of environmental commitment for Full Members
- Recycling and environmental performance reports can be provided
Ethical and Environmental Policy
60 - 80% of waste produced by a typical office will be paper & card. By recycling these materials, businesses will be complying with legislative requirements, save on waste management costs, help to reduce climate change effects and have an improved public perception.
Paperchasers Limited is listed in the following categoriesRecycling & Reuse / Collectors
Recycling & Reuse / Recycling Companies
Business Services / Carbon Offset Schemes
Business Services / Suppliers